Usually our barrier posts are supplied with our contact details on the top of the post. We do understand if you would rather have your details displayed on each post. We do therefore offer a service of post branding. We can either place blank labels on each post or, for a small fee, have labels and packaging printed with your details and branding on them. We aim for you to have the best queue management system you can.
Call the office and request the artwork requirement details you will need.
We will determine the delivery method of your barriers, dependant upon the quantity you have ordered, or the location of delivery. Usually there are three methods we will use.
- Parcel Delivery - This is used for orders below five barriers. The couriers we use are TNT or UPS for this service.
- Pallet Delivery - For six barriers or more. Again, this is for mainland UK and we will utilise Pallet ways or TNT for this service.
- Dedicated delivery - Sometimes it is more economical to use a dedicated delivery in one of our own vehicles rather than sub contract to a third party.
When you place the order we will send the order acknowledgement and at that point advise on the type of delivery method that will be used for your order.
All orders placed prior to 2pm will be despatched on the same day.
If you would like to return a queue barrier, you are able to do so under our 14 day money back guarantee as long as the following conditions are adhered to:
• The queue barrier(s) should be unused, unassembled and in its original packaging.
• The queue barrier(s) should be in a saleable condition.
• The queue barrier(s) must be returned to us within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you.
To start the returns process please call 0870 760 5552 or email us for a Returns Authorisation Number and then refer to the information under the heading 'How To Return Goods' below.
The refund amount will be for the product cost with VAT minus delivery costs and credit card charges unless stated otherwise. Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any bespoke or made to order products.
How to Return Goods
Once you have obtained your Returns Authorisation Number, please write this clearly on the outside of the packaging. The address to be used for returns is: Brandline Products, Unit 14, Alvis Way, Royal Oak Industrial Estate, Daventry, NN11 8PG
We recommend taking a photograph of the queue barrier and packaging before returning to provide documentation in the event of damage in transit.
Please ensure the goods are well packaged and if possible use a fully insured courier service. If goods are damaged in transit on return, as the sender you will need to make a claim with the courier service used. For this reason, we will reject deliveries that are damaged to aid with any claims.
When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be issued once the returned items have been received and checked. The refund will be issued to the card used to make the payment. Please note that this can take up to 10 working days depending on the card company.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.